We work as an integral part of your team, and help you in rendering quality accounting services to your clients. We do all the hard work so that you can focus on high value tasks like catering to your clients whenever they need you and growing your accounting practice. We will help you manage books for your clients and take full responsibility of the accounts we are handling.
* Compile supporting documentation and record bank deposits.
* Download and record payroll from Payroll Service, (i.e. ADP, Paychex)
* Ensure appropriate Federal and State liabilities are recorded correctly.
* Code and enter vendor and expense invoices
* Download statements; reconcile bank, credit card and loan accounts each month
* Timely process and pay state sales taxes as necessary
* Prepare journal entries for accounts; fixed assets and depreciation
* Run monthly trial balance to verify that general ledger accounts are in balance
* Analyze the trial balance and makes any necessary adjusting journal entries to correct discrepancies
* Review the books before final submission to the client.
* Prepare balance sheet and income statement as required (daily, weekly, monthly)
* Provide clients or management periodic reports as requested
* Ensure that vendor detail is complete and accurate for year-end 1099 filings.
* Ensure that external documentation submissions and filings are accurate and timely.
Mohit is very knowledgeable in accounting and Xero, does a wonderful job in balancing our books and he delivers on time. He is easy to talk to and takes time to understand my questions and answers them. He is a pleasure to work with and I’ll continue working with him. He definitely makes life so much easier thus, I have more time to focus on the business. I would highly recommend Mohit for his services.
Mohit team can be counted on to deliver consistently accurate accounting. Mohit understands all the nuances of property management bookkeeping and accounting. I highly recommend his services.